Thursday, January 3, 2008

My sister senior pics...

Well, I had my surgery, and it came out well. I am back at work, in Portland now and so far liking it. I am working 12 hours days right now. Whew, it takes a lot out of me. I will be headed to bed shortly.


Anyhoo, I did my sister's senior pics this year. (I am definetly not a professional, but we all seemed to like them. Here are a few...


This is one of my favorites. We had a hard time getting a genuine smile out of her, so we had to make her laugh.


Isn't she beautiful? I can't believe she is already 17 & getting ready to graduate High School.

Those are just a few of my favorites. We got quite a few great shots. These were all shot at various locations in Oakridge.

An a different note, I have been staying with some friends this week in portland, while I am up here working. She had been burning some candles in here kitchen, and just a few minutes ago, we looked back to see big flames on the counter!! She had put the candles on a paper plate, and somehow the plate caught fire. NO worries though, we (they) got it put out before any damage occurred.

Alright, I had headed off to bed! G'night!

No comments: