Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Smattering of Happiness!

Here are a few of the pics from this weekend at Lincoln City. A friend works for a Dr who had a beach who was willing to let us use it! So we did! The beach house was on the Spit at Siletz Bay...so basically it was a private beach! Woohoo!!!
We went Friday, and came home Monday. Well, that is what they did. I, on the other hand, came home Saturday evening to see my BFF Jenna, who flew home from Phoenix for the weekend to surprise me! I spent Saturday evening with her, and then Sunday she came with me to choir practice and Sacrament meeting (where I had to play the organ.) After that, I headed back out to the coast and stayed through Monday.
My time at the coast was filled with walks on the beach, watching a seal pup finish being born (AWESOME!), shopping (of course), eating, building fires, hanging out with friends, reading on the beach...basically living the good life. The house was wonderful!

No comments: