Monday, February 25, 2008

Got an apartment!

Well, it is amazing what happens when the Lord is on your side. I needed to find a place to live, preferably close to where I work. So, I looked online, found some complexes that showed promise, and sent an email out to the one that was cheapest and met my other criteria. Within 14 hours, they had called back. Within another 24, I had been approved for the only apartment available that was the size I wanted. So, I take possession on March 7, and move in on the 10th.

Here is my new address:
2323 NW 188th Ave #713
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Phone # stays the same, cause it is my cell. Now I all have to do is pack (and I am only in Corvallis for a total of 5 days between now and then) paint my new apartment, and move! Wow, at least life is never dull.
For those of you who come up to the Portland area, give me a call or drop by! I love visitors. I will get pics taken when I am all moved in.

3 comments:

Dan and Julianna said...

Yay! congrats on the new place. I will deffinately come down and see you... as soon as life slows down just a tad. Love ya!

The GLASMANNagerie said...

Yeah!! Unfortuately that is the weekend of my sisters. And we have to paint here too! So regular trips to Portland will include and phone call to see if you are around to party with us! I can't wait to see the apt!!

Dan and Julianna said...

Hello, are you still alive?