Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Winter has finally come to Portland! I woke up this morning to snow, actual snow on the ground. And there was about 1 1/2 inches already. It was beautiful. So I decided to take a walk.

It was beautiful! There were quite a few people out enjoying the snow.

When I left my house, it wasn't snowing that much. But, as the walk went on, it started coming down faster.


The trees were absolutely amazing.

My walk took me by the temple. The road directly outside the temple is a little hill, and there were kids sledding down it. They looked like they were having fun.


The temple grounds were gorgeous, but the gates were locked, so I could only get shots from outside the fence.

And finally, this is how our deck looked tonite. It is so pretty with the christmas lights and the snow. Too bad Jessie isn't here to enjoy it with me!

1 comment:

Machelle said...

Megan your snow photos are beautiful! thanks for sharing.. Lots of love Machelle