Friday, May 16, 2008

OPEN HOUSE!

Yep, I am having an open house, and everyone is invited! It is this Sunday, May 18th from 6:30pm to 9:00 (or whenever I get tired of people in my house!)

188th and Cornell, The Club at Tanabourne, 2323 NW 188th Ave, Hillsboro, OR. I am apt 713. Feel free to stop by! There will be food, and hopefully lots of people. Come help me break in my apartment! Call if you need directions.

I will post pics of my house after the open house. Oh yeah, I bought a digital camera. Yes, I have finally joined the digital era. Nikon Coolpix. I love it! That is where the pics of the babies came from. What do you think? Takes good pics, eh? And guess what color it is? PINK! (okay, it is really plum, but is looks pink.)



Looks good, huh? Nice sale on it too! Gotta love Circuit City!

No comments: