Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thistle & Shamrock

Well, it is that time of year! End of season concerts! I have joined the Oregon Chorale. Our final concert of this season is coming next weekend. We will be performing 2 nites, Saturday and Sunday evenings.

Saturday June 7
7:00 PM
United Methodist Church
9845 Sw Walnut Pl
Tigard, OR
Sunday June 8
St. Matthew Catholic Church
447 SE 3rd Ave
Hillsboro, OR
You are all welcome to attend! We will be performing music that the chorale will present on their tour of Scotland and Ireland this summer. And no, I will not be going with them. Any questions, feel free to call me, or email! Hope to see y'all there!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

i love it. your blog has a different song playing every time I get on. I wish i could come see you sing. i'm not permitted to leave the sweatshop until my show is done. I hope to come visit in sept. happy birthday!!!!