Monday, May 12, 2008

A-Z Tag, from Jackie (Thanks!)

A to Z Tag
A: Attached or Single: Single, probably for years to come!
B: Best Friend: Jenna Elizabeth Grant Matthews!
C: Cake or Pie: Hmm, Chocolate Cake, unless it is Peggy's chocolate chip pie
D: Day of Choice: Saturday
E: Essential Item: My Phone... I know, pathetic
F: Favorite Color: Pink! (It's Peggy's fault.)
G: Greatest Accomplishment: Not really sure on that one
H: Hometown: In reality, I have no home town, but I claim Corvallis, since I lived there the longest.
I: Indulgences: Reading, Decorating my new apartment, DQ Blizzards
J: January or July: July
K: Kids: nope.
L: Life is Incomplete Without: my family
M: Marriage Date: hopefully sometime in the future!
N: Number of Siblings: 6; 2 brothers, and 4 sisters!
O: Oranges or Apples: Apples, fuji's or braeburn
P: Phobias or Fears: I hate spiders.
Q: Quotes: "No Worries!"
R: Reason to Smile: My beautiful Niece and Nephew, Lily and Cooper
S: Season: Summer, cause I really dislike the gray drizzle that is the rest of the year.
T: Tag Five Friends: five??? Peggy (maybe you'll actually do it since you have been tagged twice...), Tamara, Julianna, Emily, and Brady
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I really am a homebody.
V: Very Favorite Store: IKEA, and Bed, Bath & Beyond
W: Worst Habit: Biting my nails, I do great, and then I lapse again!
X: X-ray or Ultrasound: x-ray, cause I have had too many to count
Y: Your Favorite Food: aything dark chocolate
Z: Zodiac: Gemini

2 comments:

Tamara said...

where are the house pictures??? how was the housewarming party?

Dan and Julianna said...

I did not know that... hmmm